There’s two types of holiday gifters out there. The one who gets all of their shopping completed by Black Friday and then the one who is still scrambling to get gifts the week before. Needless to say, with 8 days left before Christmas, I am certainly the procrastinator in this situation. Lucky for me, most of the shopping I have left to do is all online and I just made the shipping window with 4 days left for it to arrive by Christmas Eve.
From my absolutely favorite unisex wrist watch to the ultimate gift card everyone wants, this list is sure to cover all the bases!
- Herschel Supply Co. Classic Backpack ($39.99) – Being a huge fan of Herschel for many years now, their durable and minimal products are a huge win for gifting. Keeping it simple makes this universal sack lovable by men and women and the perfect companion for weekend get aways or carry-on style at the airport!
- Casio Gold Dress Watch ($37.90) – I won’t lie, this was my last watch purchase and probably one of my favorites. This classic retro timepiece not only gets endless compliments, but it’s easy to read, crazy affordable, and extremely comfortable. The gold band is self adjustable to fit any wrist and helps you avoid getting it resized!
- Keurig® K10 B31 MINI Plus Personal Coffee Brewer ($79.99) – I am coffee obsessed like majority of society. Once I purchased myself a Keurig last year, it was one of the best investments I could have made on my morning routine. Brewing the perfect cup of coffee this personal coffee brewer makes the best gift for any coffee lover! (It’s also available in 5 colors too!)
- Porter Magazine ($10) – Porter Magazine is a great gift, the gift idea actually came from my sister who would also surprise me with the latest issue. Packed with beautiful editorials and articles, this magazine is most likely highly coveted by your fashionista friends. Pick it up in single issues or snag a yearly subscription!
- Southwest Airlines Gift Card ($50-200 increments) – Think about it, who wouldn’t want a gift card to put towards a vacation, visiting friends or family, or just simply getting away. Getting someone a Southwest Airlines gift card the power is in their hands to go where ever they desire… on the house!
- Kindle ($59.99) – I love to read, but taking my books with me in my purse or bag honestly is a complete drag… literally. Recently upgrading to a Kindle has made my reading not only portable but more enjoyable too! It’s great for traveling, lunch breaks at the office, or waiting for anything in general. Pulling out your Kindle and getting reading in anywhere makes checking books off ‘my must read list’ so much easier.
- Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones ($139 (wired) – 189 (wireless)) – I realize now as I am writing this that all items on my list are under $100… except these. Ok so $39 overbudget, regardless… If you are in the market for a great gift for men and women, Beats headphones are certainly a no brainer.
- Small Plaid Square Scarf ($26) – You honestly can never go wrong with a neutral scarf. A simple necessity of winter time, every person needs, owns or wants a scarf. Keep it simple and gift this grey plaid version to anyone on your list!
- Clarisonic Mia 1 Skin Cleansing System ($99) – I have been a Clarisonic die hard for about 5 years now. This skin cleansing system is one of my favorite things to gift friend and family. I can easily admit that I have probably converted most of my friends to loyal customers as well. Gentle thorough cleansing for all skin types and 6x deeper the cleaning power compared to traditional washing with your hands? It’s 2015, upgrade your skin care routine!
- UGG® Australia ‘Scuffette II’ Slipper ($84.95) – I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I have owned my UGG slippers for 5 years now, and I am still obsessed. Wearing these bad boys everywhere… (also embarrassing). Once you slip your foot into these pillows disguised as slippers, it’s easy to become the gifter of the year with these luxury loungers!
- StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner ($99) – I was recently introduced to this product 6 weeks ago and have been trying it out. Being semi paranoid about my pores this handy refiner helped ease my worries by minimizing my my pores, oil and shine throughout the day. I loved that it was an easy all over face solution that I just added right before my moisturizer, making perfect skin manageable. So whether you have that friend who prefers the no make up look or loves the latest makeup trends, their skin will be perfectly primed with Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner! #StriVeSTORY #iFabboMember